Wednesday, May 1, 2013

lots of changes!

So much has been going on at work, so no time for blogging! We moved our office location across town. It's smaller space, but I still have a nice office. It is all taking some getting used to, but hopefully I will survive. I have anxiety over all the change!
I'm so glad the weather is getting nicer--can't wait to go out to the lake!! My parents got a new pontoon boat and it will be a super fun summer. Hunter is going to LOVE tubing with this new boat that goes way faster. The pool opens in about 29 days too, so can't wait...and only about 6 weeks of school left.
Anyway, to cope with my stress, I made the executive decision that some retail therapy was in order. On top of it, I had a good month at work, so I should reward myself, don't you agree? Nick would not agree, but who cares. I got some new shoes, a new watch, and new sunglasses. It did make me feel better...I guess that means I'm superficial per the saying below? ha. Who doesn't feel better about themselves in a new outfit or something nice that they bought for themselves? hahaha. I'm half kidding.


No comments: