Sunday, September 1, 2013

Muskegon--Part 2

We went to a WW2 museum that had some cool stuff and the submarine you could take a tour through. Then we headed to the beach...lots of fun! 
Jack took his put-putting very seriously. 


 Only picture I could get of the two of them together. Nice cheesy smile Hunter :) 

 It was the day of the first UM game, so my boys were dressed ready to support their team! They are so handsome :)
 Submarine from the outside 
 It was so small in there! I could not handle sleeping there....yikes! 

 They had these tiny rooms that slept SO many people...Ahhhh....that would have been horrible! 
 The kids felt the need to test out the beds in each room. 







 I threw this picture in b/c they had all you can eat mac and cheese one night and Jack was in HEAVEN. The child could live on that and tomato soup if I let him. 
Ready to go home...a few days with no naps is no good for this one. 

No comments: