Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fall fun picking pumpkins

We went to Wiards a few weekends ago. However, the kids were cranky from being out the night before. They didn't last long :( Thankfully my awesome friend is a Wiard and had given us free tickets. Then her hubby gave us donuts and cider on the way out which made the kids slightly less crabby for the drive home. I hadn't had the apple fritters before, but they were YUMMY. 
 Jack and Nick on the hayride at Wiards. 
 This past weekend we went to Wings Farm. It was a rather unplanned trip, but we wanted to get new pumpkins since our other ones had rotted with the warm weather. I wanted to get a huge pumpkin, but Hunter picked out this one and Nick was much happier about the price, so I kept quiet. 
 Cute pic of my boys! 
 A little too heavy for Jack to pull...
 Hunter is a really good worker when given a job to do...

 Love this pic...you might see it on a Christmas card. 
Silly kids! 



 

No comments: